Unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor in developing an engineering department for a leading mechanical contractor in the greater Seattle area. Applicant will support growing workload of design/build commercial and industrial mechanical installations.
- Team player – ability to interface with construction and design team
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Work closely with project consultants and interface with internal project team members
- Assist with cost benefit analysis at schematic design, provide budget support
- Perform field surveys
- Prepare drawings for plumbing and HVAC systems: Sanitary, storm, domestic water, laboratory piping, duct systems, and equipment selection
- Prepares load calculations
- Provides information for RFP responses and participates in the project presentations
- Commitment to supporting aggressive project deadlines
- Washington State registered professional engineer
- Ability to analyze cost benefit of project specific HVAC systems
- Presentation skills
- LEED accredited
- AutoCAD 2011, 3D modeling, and Revit MEP 2011 proficiency
- Commercial/Industrial HVAC and plumbing design build experience
- Understanding of 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code, 2009 International Mechanical Code, 2009 Washington State Energy Code, and other building life safety codes
- ASHRAE or ASPE membership desired
ABOUT AUBURN MECHANICAL
Auburn Mechanical is known as the mechanical contractor that delivers exceptional service on every project. Our reputation is the result of a company culture committed to quality, consistent and on-time services. This commitment begins with our mission statement: To produce and maintain innovative mechanical systems for customers who choose Auburn Mechanical, when performance counts. To help us fulfill our mission, we recruit and train highly competent professionals who have integrity and take pride in what they do. Our devoted culture is represented in the long-term commitment employees make to Auburn Mechanical.
Auburn Mechanical offers a competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical, dental, short & long term disability and life insurance.
Interested applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference job title within email. No phone calls please.