Coffman Engineers seeks an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team in applying engineering skills to a variety of diverse and challenging projects for our Seattle office. The successful candidate will have 6 to 10 years of experience in the consulting engineering field in the design of HVAC, piping and plumbing systems for healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities.
- A four-year degree in engineering or related field
- P.E. registration preferred, E.I.T. required
- Healthcare facilities HVAC, plumbing and medical gas systems experience
- Steam and condensate systems experience preferred
- Familiarity with sustainable design practices and LEED accreditation preferred
- A thorough understanding of how various mechanical systems and equipment operate is desirable
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Coffman Engineers was founded over 31 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients all over the United States as well as overseas. We provide structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and corrosion control engineering, and project/construction management services for a diverse client base.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with advancement opportunities for motivated employees.
Apply directly at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=539113
Position # 460-1