Informational Forum for Energy Efficiency Service Providers
WHEN: August 11, 2011
FROM: 1:30 to 3:00 pm
WHERE: Seattle Municipal Tower, 700 5th Avenue,
Seattle Conference Room 4050/60 (40th Floor)
Forum attendees will learn more about this new program, and will be able to provide input to staff on what the City of Seattle can do to help building owners find the trade ally resources they need.
Who should attend?
• Energy efficiency consultants
• Energy auditors
• Mechanical/electrical contractors
• Individuals looking to enter the energy efficiency field
What do I need to know about the Building Energy Benchmarking Requirement?
• Why is Seattle requiring building energy benchmarking and reporting?
• Who does this requirement apply to?
• When do building owners need to comply?
• What do building owners need to do?
• What services are building owners likely to need?
• What will building owners do with the information they get from benchmarking?
Space is limited - please RSVP to:
FOR MORE INFORMAT ION
Jayson Antonoff, Program Manager