Inside Sales Engineer
The Inside Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the efforts of the outside sales team in delivering projects on time, within scope and authorized cost figures for our customers.
Specific job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Responsible for review of quote requests, analysis of bid documents, equipment selection, and pricing of equipment and services.
· Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
· Must maintain excellent communication with customers and their representatives
· Maintain strong support for our customers throughout the project process, including engineering support, specification review, quotation development, submittal preparation, order management activities, and service/warranty support.
· Ensure compliance with internal equipment ordering and project transition processes.
· Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, the proper application of our products, installation, operation, and problem resolution.
· Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in engineering from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Familiarity with HVAC systems and temperature control equipment preferred. The Inside Sales Engineer works in a typical office environment with occasional visits to project sites, which includes outdoor work and work in mechanical/equipment rooms.
Inside Sales Engineers must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Outstanding attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are critical, as are honesty and the ability to develop and maintain deep customer relationships based on trust.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.