Rushing is seeking a dynamic, self-driven Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanical Engineering Department.
Rushing is a Seattle based MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing mechanical engineering services. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of Rushing.
· HVAC and Plumbing engineering for Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings.
· Energy auditing responsibilities.
· Collaborate with other engineers.
· Systems trouble shooting and problem solving.
· Collaborative approach to problem solving and personal interactions.
· Assign tasks to project team members, receive assignments, and share energy simulation technical expertise.
· 5-10 years of HVAC & Plumbing experience required.
· BSME required.
· WA Professional Engineer License required.
· LEED AP Preferred.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD.
· Experience with Revit Preferred.
· Broadband knowledge and competencies in complex commercial mechanical and control systems.
· Demonstrated leadership skills with the desire for career growth.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
· Experience in sustainable design / LEED AP is desired, but not required.
The position is Full Time. Salary is DOE. Rushing provides competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Mechanical Engineer in the subject line.No phone calls please. No recruiters or agents please.