SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – SEATTLE, WA
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA.
EEI is a national leader in the facility systems consulting industry, and we seek candidates who are passionate about the performance and energy efficiency of facility systems. For this position we are seeking a candidate who is a leader in the mechanical engineering field. We specialize in Building Commissioning, LEED® Commissioning, Retro-Commissioning, Energy Auditing, Facility Assessments, and other energy efficiency evaluation services for commercial building projects. EEI is not a design firm, although many aspects of our work require extensive knowledge of commercial mechanical systems design, construction, and performance.
We are looking for a proven, experienced, hands-on Sr. Project Manager who is willing to take ownership of their projects, to get involved by rolling up their sleeves, and strive for nothing less than excellence to provide real value to our clients. You must be a proven leader, and a highly motivated self-starter. If you have the skills and drive to be successful, we will provide an environment in which you can flourish, with rewards commensurate with your success.
• 8+ years experience in mechanical systems design, construction, testing and/or commissioning.
• Experience testing, validating and troubleshooting complex mechanical and control systems.
• Experience in recognizing, developing, evaluating, and recommending energy efficiency measures.
• Proven project management and technical skills.
• Experience conducting coordination/progress meetings with owners, designers, and construction personnel.
• Experience working with mechanical sub-contractors and other field personnel.
• Building Commissioning, LEED® Commissioning, and/or Retro-Commissioning experience (a plus).
• Hospital and laboratory facility experience (a plus).
• LEED® and/or Building Commissioning certifications (a plus).
• Demonstrated team-building skills.
• Strong communication, technical writing and computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PDF).
• Successful experience networking at business events, targeting potential clients, delivering presentations and creating business opportunities.
• Engineering degree (preferred)
• Licensed PE (preferred)
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time outside the local area on a periodic basis.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter, along with your salary requirements
via e-mail to:
Subject: Sr. Project Manager – Seattle, WA
Engineering Economics, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
No phone calls or faxes please.