- Consulting firm seeking Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing Engineer.
- This position requires verified experience and education in the design of HVAC and plumbing systems, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in AutoCAD 2009 & RevitMEP.
- Responsibilities will include project management, supervision, drawing checking, design of HVAC/Plumbing systems, etc.
- The position may also involve writing specifications and reports. Experience in a consulting environment, skill with Microsoft Word/Excel, and familiarity with the design and construction processes of publicly funded projects are desirable.
- A documented technical degree in an applicable field or EIT/PE is desirable.
- Position reports to Senior Mechanical Engineers.
- We offer competitive salary and great benefits.
- We seek a trustworthy, industrious individual who enjoys this work and is looking to join a great team.
- If you have a passion to learn, work hard and have fun while doing great work, please send your resume to: The Greenbusch Group, 1900 West Nickerson, Suite 201, Seattle, WA 98119; fax 206.378.0569; email Word/PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Greenbusch Group, Inc.