Job Posting – Stirrett Johnsen Inc.
Kitsap County, Washington
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer who has knowledge of mechanical and industrial construction and wants to play a key role in our well established, privately owned and operated company. We are actively engaged with design of plumbing, industrial piping and HVAC systems.
Applicant must be able to work in a deadline-driven environment, work on multiple projects, coordinate / lead successfully within the office and provide excellent customer service.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide system design and layout
· Equipment selection and estimating
· Work with drafters to prepare construction plans for permit and customer approval
· Provide code expertise – plumbing and mechanical
· Cost estimating
· Visit jobsites and attend job meetings on occasion
· Identify and find applications for new products
· Coordination with architect, structural and other related trades
· Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience
· Experience in mechanical design and plan development
· Knowledge of UPC IMC, IBC, WSEC and other building related codes
· Knowledge of LEED
· Understanding of CAD. Knowledge of Revit/BIM
· Ability to learn and work with other team members
Benefits include: health and dental insurance; 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume with cover letter to Diane Almojuela at email@example.com