OPENING - Mechanical Engineer HVAC
Positions: Full Time & Contract
Locations: Bellingham, WA
Salary: Commensurate with abilities and experience.
· B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC and fire protection)
· Experience in the petrochemical industry with a strong background in Oil and Gas Production and Refining.
· Professional Engineering license preferred but not required.
· Experience required in design, specification, application, and modification of industrial HVAC and fire protection systems.
· Strong technical proficiency in HVAC and fire protection, and demonstrated ability to perform necessary system analysis and calculations
· Experience also required in:
- P&ID and mechanical flow diagram development and review
- HVAC and fire water system testing
- Area classifications and hazardous location equipment
- Equipment drawing review and approval.
· Excellent working knowledge of ASHRAE, NFPA, ASME piping codes and API standards.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Emphasis on quality and attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work well in a team environment with mechanical designers
· Strong computer skills - Microsoft Applications (Word/Excel) and engineering software programs.
· Capable of some travel and remote site assignments.