You are invited to bring your lunch to the December ASHRAE TEGA presentation.
The event is free, but you will want to register via http://tegadecember.eventbrite.com to reserve a place.
Best Practices for Condensing Boilers
Piping, Venting, & Control
by Steve Bader
December 20, noon to 1:00
901 5th Avenue, Seattle
(not the Seattle Municipal Tower)
5th Floor Conference Room
(off the main lobby)
• Why do boiler manufacturers’ recommendations not always work?
• Primary‐secondary or parallel/reverse return piping?
• When are isolation valves and dedicated boiler bypass appropriate?
• What is true minimum flow for boilers?
• What effect does system flow have on boiler operation?
• How to avoid venting problems?
• Boiler Control—who is doing what to whom?
Steve Bader is vice president and partner with Proctor Sales, Inc. a manufacturer’s representative specializing in boilers, pumps and related equipment. Steve has over 25 years in the HVAC industry working both as a contractor and as an applications engineer for the boiler industry.
Everyone is welcome.
TEGA: Technical Energy & Government Activities Committee