Volunteer jobs we will work on:
- Duct work for the people barn.
- Kitty city fencing repair.
- Cement pad laid in cow pasture.
Sometimes the group works together and other times we split up the group according to people’s skills. This also depends on how many people we have join us.
What to wear:
- Be prepared for rain at all times, of course!
- Wear boots or solid shoes and clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty!
- Bring work gloves if you have them.
What to bring: If you want to feed the farm animals, they love corn and lettuce! (Large bags of frozen corn works best!) The dogs and cats cannot be given treats as they are on specific diets.
Where: The farm is located near Monroe, WA. When you RSVP I can send directions and work out car pooling options.
When: Saturday, March 19th. You should arrive at 10:00 am and plan on finishing by 4:00 pm.
A vegetarian lunch will be provided by a sponsor. Pasado’s is a “meat free” zone – Bessie and Daisy, the rescued dairy and beef cows would be upset!
Please RSVP by Wednesday, March 16th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph (206) 767-2600